Becoming a Rotarian connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Over a meal or coffee, or even online, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and discover creative ways to meet them
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
Clubs accept new members by invitation. Visit a club in your area. It’s not only a good way to get to know us—it’s also a great way to get involved in your community.
We have clubs and programs that can help you increase these skills, gain world understanding, and make lifelong friendships—all while making a real difference in your community.
- Rotaract is for emerging leaders ages 18–30 who want to develop their professional and leadership skills while helping others.
- Interact is for students ages 12–18 who have an interest in community service and global exchange. Interact clubs are often affiliated with a local school.
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is a leadership training program for young people, run by local clubs.