Upcoming ProgramsDecember 19 Amanda Sears UK Madison County Extension Office
Chair: Gary Westerfield
Sgt at Arms: Alison L. Emmons
December 26 NO MEETING
Chair: Adam Stanley
Information for Richmond Rotary Speakers
- The Richmond Rotary Club meets each Wednesday at noon at the Appalachian College Association, 801 Brighton Ave, Richmond, KY. It is located at the intersection of Amberley Way and Brighton Avenue just past the Galaxy Bowling Center on the left.
- Guest speakers/presenters should arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to noon to meet with the Rotarian who has coordinated their appearance and will be introducing them to the club. This will allow the presenter to become acquainted with the facility and enjoy lunch before his/her presentation.
- The meeting room is well equipped for audio visual presentations. Speakers who wish to include a visual presentation as part of their program are encouraged to have the presentation on a flash drive to expedite the process. A computer and projectors are already in place and there is no need to bring either.
- Presenters may be asked to wear a lapel microphone to ensure that the entire audience will be able to hear and enjoy the presentation.
- Speakers will be allowed 20 to 30 minutes for their presentation, which includes any time that the speaker wishes to allot for questions from the audience. Efforts are made to ensure that the speaker has at least 25 minutes for their presentation.
- Should presenters have any questions, special requests, or other matters of concern, they should be addressed through the club member who has invited them to speak to the club.